Provoz blogu ukončen

5.10.07

AJ - My future Job

My future job

It is very hard to say, what my future job will be, because I don't know university in which I will study. It is different, what I want to be and what is my future job I want to experience many professions, but I will study only one thing. I want to have a job, witch will entertain me. I am interested in Aviation, but I have many others interests. For example, I like newscasts, so I can study Journalism. I thought about studying managerial skills in which I will learn, how to lead a company, after that I could have a cafe, or bar. Or…I can be a singer, why not? It has many disadvantages, for example fierce competition. Really I can't say what my future job will be maybe I will have a better idea in the near future



Tomáš Kabát

Word