Provoz blogu ukončen

5.10.07

Domácí práce do AJ - My Holidays

Zřejmě to ale nebude úplně bez chyby.


Záznam ve wordu ke STAŽENÍ: ZDE



My holiday:
I had a really great holiday. I like travelling, so I made many trips. I was in south Moravia with my friends. My friend Isabelle invited me to her wine cellar.
I joined my friends from class 9. We walked around south Moravia together.
After that I went to the Slovak Republic. I like tourism, so I walked around the mountains. I found new friends there, so I am very happy, that I was there. I was there for 14 days. After that, I was at Tunisia with my family. There was very hot weather, but it was really interesting experience. The Arabian traditions, trades, food, religion and habits.
Really super trip. I went to many interesting places:
Port el Kantaoui, Cartago, The capital city - Tunis, Presidential palace and more interesting places.
After this vacation, we went to a cottage with my uncle, cousin and grandmother. We made a party there, it was our birthdays. Our cottage is on Pribor city, on a birthplace of Sigmund Freud.
I like films, so I had to be on International Film Festival on Karlovy Vary. I met a president of the Czech Republic - Vaclav Klaus there.
I spent last week of holiday in Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic. I saw monuments, a castle and an exhibition called "Bodies". That was very educational.
I think that this holiday was the best holiday of my life.


Tomáš Kabát